In news that would surprise literally no one, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has taken the top spot in this week’s all format software chart.
Despite huge numbers though, and the biggest week ever for the UK games industry, Modern Warfare 3 has just fallen short of the numbers set by last year’s monstrously popular Call Of Duty Black Ops.
Elsewhere, Bethesda’s magnificent Skyrim came in strong in second place, while Battlefield 3 hung on to third. Here’s the top 20.
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
3. Battlefield 3 (EA)
4. FIFA 12 (EA)
5. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (Sony)
7. Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
8. Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
9. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
10. Wii Party (Nintendo)
11. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
12. Forza Motorposrt 4 (Microsoft)
13. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
14. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
15. Kinect Sports: Season Two (Microsoft)
16. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
17. Rage (Bethesda)
18. PES 2012 (Konami)
19. Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (Ubisoft)
20. F1 2011 (Codemasters)
There's nothing unlucky about this issue which stars interviews, previews and features associated with Alien: Isolation, Titanfall, The Elder Scrolls Online and more.Download Now!