The developer has yet to reveal all that’s going to be featured in the patch, promising an “exciting” new system, DLC, and gameplay fixes – some of which are listed below:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption
According to Naughty Dog, that’s just a handful of fixes coming with this hefty patch that it plans to detail in the week’s leading up to its release.
A number of remixed Uncharted 3 Multiplayer power play music tracks have also been released and are free to download from Soundcloud.
source: Naughty Dog blog
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!