In addition to the Most Wanted: Limited Edition version available will all pre-orders, three exclusive packs will be available with select retailers: the Speed Pack, Strike Pack, and Power Pack.
EA has not confirmed which three retailers will be selling the pre-order packs but the publisher did detail what you can expect to find in each.
· Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
· Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down
· Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns
“In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do earn them Speed Points which are used to compete to be the Most Wanted amongst their friends” said Criterion’s Matt Webster.
“Fans with the Limited Edition or pre-order packs will have additional cars to choose from on day one – cars that fit how they like to compete in multiplayer, whether it’s going for the highest top speed, farthest jump, or the fastest race time.”
Here’s a recap of what you can expect to find in the Limited Edition of Need for Speed: Most Wanted:
· Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
· 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
· Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Need for Speed: Most Wanted launches on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on November 2nd.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!