Rockstar allow players to exploit their open world, with achievements/trophies switched off of course.
These cheats range from spawning vehicles to messing around with the weather in-game, but they hold a nice bonus to those who just want to fool around without any consequences. To eliminate players ‘gaming the game’ so to speak, whenever a cheat is activated trophy and achievement support is automatically disabled.
Here’s a three of our favourite cheats, found via CheatCC.com:
Lower Wanted Level
- PlayStation 3 – While playing press R1 twice, then Circle, then R2, then Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
- Xbox 360 - While playing the game, press RB(2), B, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
- PlayStation 3 – While playing the game, press Triangle, then R1, then Left , R1, L1, R2, L1.
- Xbox 360 – While playing the game, press Y, RB twice, Left, RB, LB, RT, LB.
- PlayStation 3 - While playing the game, press R2, then X, then L1 twice , L2 three times and Square.
- Xbox 360 - While playing the game, press RT, A, LB twice, LT three times, X.
To find out the other fantastic cheats for GTA V and to see the above cheats translated for Xbox 360 be sure to visit Cheat Code Central. They found all these codes, so of course they deserve all the credit.
Grand Theft Auto V will be released on Tuesday, 17th September worldwide with a PC version rumoured to launch in 2014.
Tags: Grand Theft Auto V
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare all featured inside this months issue of FirstLook.Download Now!