Gamescom organisers have announced that over 370 exhibitors hae signed up to the 2012 show taking place in Cologne, Germany from August 15th-19th.
Among those going include Sony, Blizzard, Bethesda, Capcom, EA, Konami, Namco Bandai, Take-Two, Ubisoft, and Valve.
Microsoft, Nintendo, THQ, and Sega are just a handful of the companies who’ve stated they will be skipping the Cologne event this year.
Koelnmesse has said it also expects to see over 300 new products nd games premiere at this year’s show.
Organisers have provided a breakdown of the changes being made to this year’s event – especially after the event hit capacity last year with a record number of 275,000 attendees.
- Exhibition space expanded to 140,000 square metres (+15%)
- Now more than 370 exhibitors (+20%) from 31 countries (+7%)
- 13 shared country stands (+2)
- New partner country in 2012: Korea – the global leader in online gaming
- Mobile Gaming joins expanded range of themes
- New gamescom trailer cinema powered by LG
- New cosplay village
- Exclusive ticket presales
- Exclusive entrance for private visitors with advance tickets
Tags: Gamescom 2012
GRID Autosport, The Evil Within, Valiant Hearts, Space Hulk, Supraball and Homefront: The Revolution star in this intriguingly varied issue of our free-to-read .Download Now!