BioWare has announced that a new patch has gone live for Dragon Age II on PC and Mac.
The 1.02 update can be found via the game’s official website and it fixes a number of issues with quests, gameplay and graphics.
The spoiler-free patch notes are listed below:
* The effects of various follower talents and item properties are now being properly removed and re-applied when loading and saving.
* Anders’s default set of tactics will now activate Haste when appropriate.
* Aveline’s final armor upgrade is now available during "Favor and Fault."
* Aveline’s Retaliation talent no longer imposes a delay when activated.
* The warrior’s Rally talent now functions as described.
* The rogue’s Lacerate talent now functions as described.
* Party members who are resurrected during a fight now rejoin combat properly.
* Hawke no longer gains random spells or talents after using the Maker’s Sigh potion, then saving and reloading.
* Potions, poisons, grenades, and runes can now still be ordered from the Hawke estate after the main campaign is complete.
* Various minor gameplay issues no longer occur.
* Varric’s Embellishment talent no longer incorrectly refers to movement speed.
* It is now easier to select party members by clicking on their portraits when the level-up arrow is displayed.
* The game now functions correctly if the Windows desktop is set to 150% size.
* The video options menu now allows a wider full-screen gamma range.
* Various issues specific to DirectX 11 no longer occur.
* Various technical changes should improve performance and limit crashes.
PC and Mac owners can get this patch now whereas PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers will be able to download it "either late this week or early next," according to designer Rob Bartel.
Tags: Dragon Age II
There's nothing unlucky about this issue which stars interviews, previews and features associated with Alien: Isolation, Titanfall, The Elder Scrolls Online and more.Download Now!