Tech-savvy soldier wannabes will now have to wait an extra two weeks to get their gun off.
In a trend PC gamers know all too well, Ubisoft has decided to delay the imminent release of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for mouse and keyboard users.
The sci-fi shooter was supposed to be released tomorrow, but has now been moved to June 29th, with no explanation behind the new date.
We suspect piracy is the main motivation, offering up a bit more breathing room for the console versions to sell at retail before the PC version inevitably leaks online – at least we suspect that’s the reasoning behind the delay whether it makes a difference in the grand scheme or not is up for debate.
Ubisoft also released the official system requirements for the next Ghost Recon and they are listed below:
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Video card: 256 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM drive: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space: 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!