Check out the required specifications inside.
The on again, off again FPS Ghost Recon Future Soldier finally has a release date on PC.
The futuristic shooter will be available from June 15th via digital vendors and the few high street retailers that still carry PC games in the UK.
According to the French publisher the PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier will also support DirectX 11 visuals, new post process effects, multi-monitor display, high quality textures and other nifty inclusions.
Best of all the reboot will only require one-time project registration via Uplay. It seems as though Ubisoft are starting to take notice…
To see if your rig has what it takes to run Ghost Recon Future Soldier in all its glory, check out the specifications below -
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
- DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
GRID Autosport, The Evil Within, Valiant Hearts, Space Hulk, Supraball and Homefront: The Revolution star in this intriguingly varied issue of our free-to-read .Download Now!