Yet another chance to sample BioWare’s debut MMO without spending any money.
EA and BioWare are aggressively searching for more potential players to sample the popular MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic, with yet another free trial weekend open to all players.
Anyone who registers for a weekend pass, via the game’s official website, will be able to play from today until Monday, April 9th 7am GMT.
The last free weekend was only a matters of weeks ago, but the forthcoming Easter weekend represents a good opportunity to snap up new subscribers.
As before there are restrictions on free players and they’re detailed below:
- A Weekend Pass Free Trial character cannot exceed level 15. The player will be notified via in-game notifications and chat message once they have hit the maximum level for the trial experience.
- A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will only be able to play on their Origin World, Capital World, the Fleet, all Warzones, and in their first Flashpoint. A message box will appear if a character attempts to go outside of these areas.
- A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will not be able to use general chat, trade chat, or PvP chat. The character will only be able to use local chat, group chat, guild chat, and reply to whispers.
- A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will not be able to send or reply to mail by other trial characters. However, your character will be able to receive in-game mail during the trial.
- A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will not be able to use the Galactic Trade Network or trade with other players.
- A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will only be able to level their Crew Skills ranking to around 40.
- A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will not be able to earn Legacy XP.
If you’ve yet to sample Star Wars: The Old Republic, this weekend represents as good an opportunity as any – especially as you don’t need to splash the cash.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!