Gain access to Funcom’s conspiratorial MMO over a month before release.
Today EA and Funcom have outlined the benefits of pre-ordering forthcoming subscription-only MMO, The Secret World.
There are multiple options available ranging from snapping up the regular edition for £39.99, with benefits detailed below, as well as the opportunity to purchase a lifetime subscription for £159.99:
- Guaranteed access to all Beta Weekends from May 11th, with the ability to carry over their characters to every subsequent event.
- Guaranteed Early Access to the game, up to four days prior to the game’s official launch.
- An exclusive in-game item providing an XP boost.
- An exclusive in-game t-shirt featuring a unique monster design.
- A powerful pet (Ferocious Wolf, Egyptian Cat or Loyal Hound) to support the player in combat.
- A head start on character naming before the game launches.
You would have to be certifiably insane to elect for a lifetime subscription when subscription-only titles transition over to a free-to-play model a year or so after launch.
To see all the bonuses for your yourself, check out the game’s official pre-order page.
We went hands-on with The Secret World in last month’s MMOZine, and we strongly urge you to check out the extensive preview. There’s even a few videos in there!
Tags: The Secret World
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!