To get 100% completion in Tron Evolution, you’ll need to find all the Abraxas Shards (broken files). This guide will tell you exactly where you need to search to unlock the “Ah, now I get it” Achievement. Let’s go hunting!
1. Found in Chapter 1. After fighting Abraxas for the first time, you’ll eventually enter a room and be forced to fight off some enemies. In the middle of the floor there is a thing that will refill your energy if you run and vault off of it. Use it to get to the next platform. Look to your right as soon as you land. You can’t miss the broken piece of Abraxas’ disc. It’s on a small platform that covers a terminal on the ground floor.
2. Found in Chapter 2. In the same room as your first encounter with the yellow infected. You’ll have to wallrun up to the next level, which contains a lot of orange switches. On the right side there is a closed door with some stairs leading up to it. Wallrun up the door to the ledge above it. The Abraxas Shard will be right next to you.
3. Found in Chapter 3. After you leave the building that derezzed completely, you’ll fight some enemies and do some platforming. Once inside the next building, you’ll have to wallrun over some inert health pads to activate them. Wallrunning across the highest health pad puts you on the same platform as the Abraxas Shard, so this is very hard to miss.
4. Found in Chapter 5. After a while you’ll enter a room where you and some green guys fight infected. This is NOT the room where you first encounter the green allies. This room is further on. Once you clear the first side out, the corruption will disappear from a health pad so you can wallrun across. On the other side there are more infected and a blue wall that you can destroy. The Abraxas Shard is behind the wall.
5. Found in Chapter 5. During your fight with Infected Gibson, get up to thesecond level. One of the platforms has a pillar on it with a health pad on it. Go to the back of that pillar, run up it, then jump off and run up the wall behind it to grab the Abraxas Shard.
6. Found in Chapter 6. During your fight with Abraxas, run up one of the vertical health pads, then jump off and use the grapple point to throw yourself into the Abraxas Shard.
Credit to redapocalypse04.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!