To give you a bit more into the Sith Inquisitor class before taking the plunge we’ve put together a guide containing information pertaining to skills, planet location, class story and where this class fits into the wider MMO scene. There isn’t a ton of information here, but it may prove useful to those who are unsure whether to take the plunge. It’s important to note that there are a few spoilers in here.
- Faction: Sith Empire
- Description: Melee-based class which has the ability to cast magic attacks including lightning.
- Weapons: Dual-bladed and single-bladed lightsabers, as well as vibroblades
- Starter World: Korriban before moving onto Dromund Kaas, then you unlock your own ship.
- Class story: Compete with other hopefuls to become an apprentice of a powerful and high-ranking Sith official
- Starship: Fury – looks like a tie fighter mixed with a Corellian cruiser.
- Assassin – stealth archetype which sacrifices some power with the Force in order to gain better hand-to-hand combat efficiency and the ability to dual-wield single-bladed lightsabers.
- Sorcerer – dual-bladed lightsaber user which specialises in Force manipulation. Described by the community as a warrior mage as this class specialisation can absorb a great deal of damage as well as cast out very damaging area of effect spells. Also able to cast healing spells.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!