To give you a bit more into the Sith Inquisitor class before taking the plunge we’ve put together a guide containing information pertaining to skills, planet location, class story and where this class fits into the wider MMO scene. There isn’t a ton of information here, but it may prove useful to those who are unsure whether to take the plunge. It’s important to note that there are a few spoilers in here.
- Faction: Sith Empire
- Description: Melee-based class which has the ability to cast magic attacks including lightning.
- Weapons: Dual-bladed and single-bladed lightsabers, as well as vibroblades
- Starter World: Korriban before moving onto Dromund Kaas, then you unlock your own ship.
- Class story: Compete with other hopefuls to become an apprentice of a powerful and high-ranking Sith official
- Starship: Fury – looks like a tie fighter mixed with a Corellian cruiser.
- Assassin – stealth archetype which sacrifices some power with the Force in order to gain better hand-to-hand combat efficiency and the ability to dual-wield single-bladed lightsabers.
- Sorcerer – dual-bladed lightsaber user which specialises in Force manipulation. Described by the community as a warrior mage as this class specialisation can absorb a great deal of damage as well as cast out very damaging area of effect spells. Also able to cast healing spells.
There's nothing unlucky about this issue which stars interviews, previews and features associated with Alien: Isolation, Titanfall, The Elder Scrolls Online and more.Download Now!