The sackbots are really truly on your side now and you’re going to need their help. Check out this guide for tips on how to survive and collect all of the prize bubbles.
The sackbots follow which way you move, so make sure you don’t let them fall off the edge of a cliff!
- Moving left, grab onto the bee and hitch a ride, jump off at the first checkpoint. To get the prize bubbles on the plaftform just above the checkpoint, loosen the slack on your grapple rope when you’re swinging on the second roller to the left of the checkpoint. Gain momentum and height to get up there.
- The sackbots join you and will help you in your battle with their positivitron beams which can blast through pink gooey walls and pink enemies! Take a step back when you see enemies turn pink and the sackbots will do the rest.
- Bring down the next two platforms by dangling from them with your grapple gun. Do this in order and then stay dangling from the second platform until all your sackbots have crossed to safety, otherwise they’ll fall off and die.
– You can then backtrack below, hoping on the bounce pad to get back up and collecting the two prize bubbles on the way.
- Pick up two prize bubble on the way to the next checkpoint, you can’t miss them
- You’ll release more sackbots after the next checkpoint. Grapple onto the machine to make a pathway and the beams from the positivitrons will do the rest. You’re going to face a slew of enemies now, but they’ll be bees hovering above to help you out.
– Grapple onto the bee and try and land on the enemy’s bulbous brain to make it explode.
- They’ll turn into pink creatures, which the sackbots will zap. Make sure you collect all the prize bubbles which are either side of the bee. Move past the next checkpoint.
-You need to lower yourself down and use the roller next to the bounce pad to gain the angle to grab that awkard to reach prize bubble under the checkpoint.
- Watch out the enemies that execute a slam attack. Move underneath them and try and get above them to jump on their brains. There’s three more prize bubble by the next bee.
- At the next checkpoint, immediately drop down to the left. You’ll stand on the red button and let the sackbots in, who’ll help you out once you’ve jumped on the heads of the next two enemies.
- Release some more sackbots and now there’s the combination of the enemies that slam to the ground and the ones that you have to jump on. Watch out for the prize bubbles in the air by the bees.
– Use the bounce pads and grapple onto the bees to avoid the spotlight and get onto the platform where you can pull the lever. The sackbots will do the rest.
The sackbots help you out during this first section where you have to alternate between two rollers and jump on the heads of the meanies to kill them. Make sure you grab back onto the rollers after you’ve bounced off the meanies. There are some prize bubbles to collect as the platform lowers, so alternate between the two rollers to grab them.
When you tackle the robot, all of the prize bubbles are in plain view. Take your time here, there’s no rush to get to the top. You need to make your way to his left arm, where you’ll find a bounce pad that takes you his head, where you get to shut him down.
Check out the main LittleBigPlanet 2 walkthrough page for level guides and tips.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!