Into the realm of Dr HiggenBotham, where the meanies are burning it inside out. With your Splashcannon firmly strapped to your bonce, it’s time to do some more water dousing. Check out this guide for tips on how to survive.
- Look out for water blob switches to activate platforms and don’t forget to shoot at the meanies.
- Grab the first couple of prize bubbles by shooting at the green pod.
- Shoot at the water pods to propel yourself up the platforms. Don’t jump when you stand on the platforms, keep still and look out for the Challenge key on the way to the top. At the checkpoint, shoot at the green pod to sent the four prize bubbles into your arms.
- Keep an eye out for the warning signs in the rocks. Some meanies are about to attack!
- Grab the prize bubble just to left of the next checkpoint
Fire away at the four water bubbles nestled away in each corner. All shoot at the same time and you’ll gain six prize bubbles for your efforts.
- Shoot the green pod for more prize bubbles. Past the next checkpoint it looks like you can’t move across the fiery platform. You can – douse the flames and then run across quickly before they ignite again.
- Pass the next checkpoint, douse the fiery flames and grab the prize bubbles as you bounce your way up the platforms. There are six prize bubbles to collect on your way to the top
- Follow the fiery imp as he creates a platform for you and make your way to the Venus flytrap and the next boss battle.
Check out the main LittleBigPlanet 2 walkthrough page for level guides and tips.
There's nothing unlucky about this issue which stars interviews, previews and features associated with Alien: Isolation, Titanfall, The Elder Scrolls Online and more.Download Now!