Fly on the back of a bee and save those poor sackbots from a fate worse than death. Check out this guide for tips on how to collect all the prize bubbles and save all the sackbots.
In this level, you get to command the Bee 2.0. Control it with your left stick. If you’re not sure what path to take, follow Larry and Avalon in their space ship.
- Fly upwards and grab the trio of prize bubbles immediately to your left.
- Be careful to avoid electrically charged walls, otherwise your Bee will lose health.
- You need to grab hold of Sackbots using R1 and carry them to the various transport tubes on the level. Next to the transport tubes, you’ll see a number indicating how many sackbots you need to rescue before you can move onto the next area. You can pick up more than one at a time, by hovering over them and keeping your R1 button pressed down. Grab four sackbots and bring them to safety.
- Just to the right of the transport tube, you’ll see a trio of bubbles and a challenge key.
- There are now two pairs of Sackbots to grab as you fly up. You need to take them to the next transport tube by carrying them upwards. Watch you don’t touch the sides otherwise they’ll be extinguished. Above this second transport tube there are lots of prize bubbles.
- You need to change the ‘X’s to ‘O’s. Grab onto the two platforms above and place them into the gaps below the X’s. You’ll then free loads more sackbots and get more prize bubbles from the drop-down box just to the right of the transport tube.
- Follow the space-ship to the next area with a sackbot. Pick him up and drop him on the moving platform below. Place him only on the areas that aren’t sparking with electricity. You need to do this four times. There’s some more prize bubbles just above the transport tube.
- As you move upwards, watch out for the sparks of electricity coming out of the walls. Pull the round red handles of the boxes containing the sackbots, so they slot into the middle. You’ll then free them all through the transport tube. Keep heading straight up till you can go no further and you’ll see some more boxes containing prize bubbles.
- Carry the four sackbots to the right to the next transport tube, but watch out for the two lots of falling debris from above. Time it so you fly past just after they’ve fallen. Avoid the ball of sparks and drop them off. Grab the prize bubbles to the right of the transport tube. Now – this is important if you want to gain 100%. Backtrack through the area where you’ve just been and after the falling debris you’ll see some more prize bubbles in an alcove above you.
- Pick up the next set of sackbots and let them run through the tiny tube to step on the red button. This will open up the area, so you can bring the rest across and place them in the transport tube.
Check out the main LittleBigPlanet 2 walkthrough page for level guides and tips.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!