*SPOILER ALERT* As the overweight, asthmatic, Private Investigator, Scott Shelby, you get caught up in a fair few sticky situations in Quantic Dream’s crime thriller, Heavy Rain, and none more tricky then finding yourself in the midst of an armed robbery at Hassan’s Supermarket. Follow this tip to unlock the ‘Negotiator Trophy’ and ensure that no-one gets hurt.
There are a number of ways that you can play the scenario, but if you want to unlock the ‘Negotiator Trophy’ you’ll need the armed robber to leave the shop quietly without anyone getting hurt. This involves being aware of the environment and the choices that you make during conversation.
Follow these steps and you’ll unlock the trophy:
- When the armed robber enters the shop move towards him but don’t go down the centre aisle, otherwise you’ll tread on the crisp packet on the floor and alert him. Choose the left-hand aisle and keep to the right, just out of his sight.
- As you approach the robber an option to grab him by shaking the SixAxis controller pops up on-screen, but don’t do it! Don’t press anything, let him see you.
- He’ll then order you to put your hands in the air, which you should do by pressing the L1 and R1 buttons simultaneously.
- Choose the conversation option to CALM him down
- Then choose the conversation option to tell him your NAME. He’ll then open up to you and tell you that his name is Andrew
- Then choose the option KILLER, which causes him to think about the consequences of his actions.
- Finally ask him to DROP his WEAPON
After a little gentile persuasion Andrew will leave the shop quietly. Job done, and no-one got hurt!
Note: There may be other ways to unlock the trophy.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!