Stay one step ahead of the opposition and check out these five top tips for the Halo Reach multiplayer map Zealot.
Taking place on a Covenant enemy ship, Zealot is a three level map with one side marked red and the other blue. As the map only has two major weapons, the Energy Sword and Concussion rifle, both are hotly contested.
1) The sword is crucial and can be found between the blue and red corners in an area marked Holograms. It’s easy to get disorientated on this map so keep your bearings by keeping an eye on what colour zone you’re in. Grab the sword at the earliest opportunity. Combined with the Sprint or Camo ability the Sword is deadly. Stay close to your team-mates and jump in to help them out. Don’t go it alone as you don’t want to lose the sword.
2) The Concussion rifle is on the very top level. Grab it! If you’ve got both the Concussion rifle and the Energy Sword among your team-mates your chances have just improved.
3) The Jet Pack ability is perfect for moving between the multiple levels swiftly. Keep an eye on the map for the red triangles, which indicates your enemy is either above or below you. They’ll expect you to come up via the gravity lifts so arming yourself with a jet pack will often take them by surprise.
4) With any map that has multiple levels it’s worth staying high up. This way you can always pop your head over the side and see what’s going on. It’s far easier to jump down and surprise enemies from above than get up to them.
5) Keep on the move. There’s practically nowhere to hide in Zealot you will be found. Everyone keeps moving. Try and hunt in packs otherwise you’ll get picked off alone. Plasma grenades come in extrememly handy so pick them up from the central platform. It’s not worth hanging around the central platform of this map too long as you can be seen from all around.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!