Stay one step ahead of the opposition and check out these five top tips for the Halo Reach multiplayer map Asylum.
Asylum is an updated version of Sanctuary. There are two bases either side of the map and a central building that houses the Energy Sword. There’s a mounted turret at either base and a sniper rifle. There are two tunnels near to each base which can be used to flank the enemy.
1) You’ll find the Energy Sword on the floor in the circular structure in the centre of the map. You spawn opposite each other so there’s often a dash to get there first. It’s best that two of you go for the sword so the other one can back you up. If you’re playing with ability load-outs have one guy with the Armour Lock-up and one guy with Sprint head into the area first and then activate his ability to block the door while the other guy grabs the sword. Hide on the upper floor of the structure, crouching so you can’t be seen. Keep an eye on the mini-map and as players enter the structure slice them apart!
2) Learn the positions of the two sniper rifles on the map. If you’re good at sniping hang back at your base and wait for them to come to you. Enemies get itchy feet on this map and it’s not often all members of a team will hold back at their base they’ll come looking for you. If one guy has a sniper, another a DMR for mid to long range attacks, and then a guy with a sword camps behind some of the rocks your side of the base. Let them come to you. You can also get on top of the roof of one of the look-outs where you find the sniper rifle. Hop up there, make sure you’re crouching and snipe away. You have a good view from here over the enemies base.
3) The tunnels on either side of the map can be a good place to camp, especially if you have a shotgun/Energy Sword. Crouch to make yourself invisible and keep an eye on enemy activity on the radar. If you see them above you jet pack up there and take them by surprise.
4) There are plenty of rocks for cover. So use them to jump out on enemies, or run past them and crouch while being followed. You may fool your enemy and see him run straight past you.
5) Unless you have a sword or shotgun stay away from entering the central structure. There are open doors all around it and you’ll easily be spotted by the enemy. Only head in there to get the sword.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!