In this guide, we’ll give you tips on how to beat the bosses of Dead Space 2. At the end of Chapter One, you’ll encounter a particularly nasty, three-legged beast that will rip you to shreds if you don’t know what you’re doing.
The huge Necromorph that bursts from the aircraft is very fast and scary, so get your running shoes on!
- Keep on the move, but stay on the side of the hangar near to the wall where you see the statis re-charger located.
- Use your statis at every opportunity to freeze the beast and then blast at the weak spots, which are the joints of his three legs. These weak spots are slightly yellow in colour. Aim for the front two legs to bring it crashing to the ground.
- The weak spots are hard to target because the monster is constantly on the move, so run around until the statis recharger fills back up and make sure you use it. Don’t waste too much ammo needlessly blasting away, otherwise you can run out.
- Keep an eye out on the Statis recharger for when it turns blue. You can now run up to it, press the action button and re-fill your statis ability.
- If you’re running low on ammo, guide the beast toward you when you are standing near to one of the huge pillars. This will bring them crashing down and you’ll now see some ammo on the ground.
- Keep your finger over the run trigger and use it to dodge out of the way of its attacks. It’s not always possible, but to try to keep facing the monster. This way you can time your dodges right.
- When it drops to the floor, don’t get too close as it might still attack. Look out for the yellow spot on its tongue and blast away!
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!