If you’re striving for 100% completion of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, you’ll want to know the locations of all the flags in the game. This guide covers the Antico District.
1. In the very Southwestern corner of Antico you’ll find the a small town with the Thieves Guild in it. Just East of this town is the landmark Piramide Cestia. If you were to go to the halfway point between the town and the landmark, and then go due North, you would be between two roads, one that leads to the Thieves Guild and one that curves and goes East past the landmark. In this area between the roads there are some ruins and broken pillars. The Flag is atop one of these pillars. There is a Pigeon Coop right next to the Flag.
2. This Flag is Northwest of the landmark Piramide Cestia and Southeast of Flag #1. North of the landmark there is a North/South road that curves and goes East. When this road curves, you’ll notice a small white rectangle next to the road on your map. This is the site of some ruins and broken pillars. The Flag is on one of these pillars.
3. Due East of Flag #1 and Northeast of the Piramide Cestia, there is a small town with a Borgia/Assassin Tower, Faction Building, and a Blacksmith in it. The whole town is on a raised area. The South side of town has some ruins and broken pillars. The Flag is on top of a pillar.
4. On the South side of the same town where you found Flag #3, there is a broken walkway leading to another raised area. Get on a horse and jump the gap. This is the only way I’ve ever been able to get over there. Once over here, go East and you’ll see some ruins and broken pillars. The Flag is on top of a platform held up by two pillars.
5. Just Southeast of Flag #4 there is a town with a Pigeon Coop, Tunnel Entrance, and the landmark Terme Di Caracalla. This is the Southern most town in the Antico district, and it is on the South side of the white dotted line. You’ll notice the buildings/ruins make what looks like an elongated C on your map. Go to the middle of that C structure and you’ll find a herald, some pools, and four intact pillars. The Flag is on one of these pillars. You’ll have to climb on top of the large circular Colosseum-type structure and jump onto one of the pillars from there.
6. In the same town as Flag #5. There is a tall building just Northeast of that Flag and the circular Colosseum-type structure. There is some grass growing on top of the building. The Flag is on the roof.
7. In the same town as Flags #5 and #6. Aside from the elongated C structure,if you look on your map you’ll notice four more buildings, two squares and two buildings that look vaguely like someone giving a thumbs up. Go to the Southern most thumbs up building and find some broken pillars here. The Flag is on one of the pillars.
8. Go due East from the town where you found the previous three Flags and you’ll come across two raised areas. They both have a lot of trees on them,but the one closest to the city wall also has some ruins on it. The Flag is on top of a ruined piece of building. You will still be on the Southern side of the white dotted line.
9. From Flag #8, if you go North/Northeast you should see a Doctor. North of him, on the Southern side of the Aqueduct, you’ll find a pillar with the Flag on it. The only other thing in the area will be broken pillars and part of a small ruined structure with a treasure chest inside. It’s almost due South of the Colosseo landmark icon. You will have to get on top of the Aqueduct and jump to the pillar from there. The closest place to get up there is actually at the Broken Aqueduct icon East of you, just on the other side of the white dotted line.
10. East of Flag #9 there is a white dotted line that makes up three sides of a rectangle. The city wall makes up the fourth side. Just inside this line in the Northwest corner there is a Broken Aqueduct and a Faction Building. There are also some pillars in the area. The Flag is on one of these pillars. You’ll have to climb onto the Aqueduct and jump onto the pillar from there.
11. Inside the same white dotted line where you found Flag #10, there is a town to the Southeast. In this town you’ll notice a white square next to a black building called the Palazzo Laterano. Between the square and the Palazzo there is a tower. The Flag is on top of the tower.
12. In the same town as Flag #11, there is a Borgia/Assassin Tower. North of the tower, on the other side of the Aqueduct, there is a group of buildings. The Flag is on top of the tallest one.
13. There is a road that goes North out of the same town where you found Flags
#11 and #12. Follow that road until you are outside of the white dotted line, then look on the side of the road for some broken pillars. The Flag is on top of a platform held up by two pillars.
14. In the Eastern most Antico district there is a town squeezed between the city walls, the Antico/Campagna border, and the white dotted line. From this town, go East until you see the closed gate on the city wall. On the side of the road there are a bunch of broken pillars. The Flag is on top of a platform held up by three pillars.
15. East of the Colosseum you’ll find the landmark called Terme Di Traiano. The actual Terme Di Traiano is a bunch of ruins that extend East/Southeast. At the Southeast end of these ruins, you’ll find the Flag on top of a platform held up by three pillars. These pillars are by the entrance to the Shrine of Romulus that you had to enter when you were doing the memory The Halls of Nero.
16. Find the Terme Di Traiano landmark icon East of the Colosseum. A bit Northeast of the icon, in the actual Terme Di Traiano ruins, you’ll find some pillars holding up platforms. They make a kind of broken square. The Flag is on top of one of these platforms.
17. Go to the Terme Di Traiano landmark icon/placard and look South. You’ll see some broken pillars and a platform being held up by four pillars. The Flag is on top of this platform.
18. From the Colosseum you should see a very short road leading East. Where this road ends, there are steps leading up to the Terme Di Traiano landmark icon/placard. Look on the Southern side of the steps and you’ll see some pillars. The Flag is on top of one of them.
19. On the Southeast side of the Colosseum, you’ll notice that the outside circle ends abruptly. The Flag is sitting on the end of the outside wall, one level down from the very top.
20. Just West of the Colosseum you’ll see a landmark called the Arco Di Constantino. The Flag is on top of this landmark.
21. Northwest of the Colosseum you’ll see a landmark called the Basilica Di Massenzio next to a Tunnel Entrance. Between the Basilica Di Massenzio and the Colosseum there is a tall red brick building. The Flag is on top of it.
22. Find the Palazzo Senatorio. It’s in the Centro district, next to the point where all three districts meet. Behind the Palazzo Senatorio there are stairs leading down into the Antico district. At the top of these stairs, look Southeast and you’ll see a platform being held up by three pillars.The Flag is on this platform.
23. Just West of the Colosseum you should see the landmark Arco Di Tito. From there, move Southwest and you’ll quickly come across some broken pillars. The Flag is on top of an intact pillar. It’s almost due East of the Borgia/Assassin Tower next to the Romulus Treasure.
24. From Flag #23, keep moving Southwest. You’ll have to climb up the cliff/wall. Up here there are more pillars next to the end of an Aqueduct.The Flag is on top of a platform being held up by three pillars.
25. West of the Colosseum there is a landmark called the Colle Palatino. The placard where you can renovate the landmark is at the top of some stairs.Next to the stairs, to the West/Southwest, there are some pillars. The Flag is on top of a platform being held up by two pillars.
26. This Flag is Southwest of the Colle Palatino. It is also almost due North of the Borgia/Assassin Tower and the town where you found Flag #3. On your map you can see that the town with the tower and Flag #3 has a road that makes a circle around it. This same road then goes North and makes a 90 degree turn East, and eventually connects to another road. Look at the road after it turns East but before it connects back to the main road. There’s a weird looking bulge in the middle. There are ruins here, and you’ll find the Flag on top of a pillar in these ruins.
Another month, another round of massive exclusives for our free-to-read magazine. In this issue we look at Landmark, Tropico 5, Carmageddon: Reincarnation, Trials Fusion and more!Download Now!