There are some tough puzzles to get your head around in Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood. This guide, which is split into two parts, gives you the answers to all of the cluster puzzles.
1. The leftmost picture. Look at the bottom middle.
2. The passcode is 20, 27, 33, 13.
3. Select the first two boxes on the first line and the first box on the second line.
4. Move the knight from 1G to 3F.
5. There are lights in the bottom left, upper middle, and right middle.
1. Choose pictures 2, 4, 7, 8, and 10.
2. In the top left picture, click on Justice Roberts left hand.
3. The passcode is C, M, Z, K.
4. Move the knight from 1B to 3C.
5. There is a light in the middle right, the upper left, and the lower middle.
1. The first ring is connected to the second, the second to the fourth, the third to the fourth, and the fourth to the first. Move the first and second rings left one time. Move the second and fourth rings left four times. Move the fourth and first rings right two times.
2. Select the first box on the first line, the middle box on the second line, and the last two boxes on the third line.
3. Move the king from 1E to 2F.
4. There are five lights this time, two on the left, two on the right, and one in the upper middle area.
1. Choose pictures 2, 3, 6, 8, and 10.
2. Choose the first and last box on the first line, the last box on the second line, and the last box on the fourth line.
3. Move the bishop from 1F to 2G.
4. There are three lights on the left, one light in the lower middle, and one light in the upper right area.
1. The first ring is connected to the third, the second to the first, the third to the second, and the fourth to the second. Move the first and third rings right two times. Move the second and first rings right two times. Move the fourth and second rings right five times.
2. Choose pictures 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10.
3. Look in the sky in the topmost picture for a hidden bird. Click on it.
4. The passcode is 89, 5, 334, 21.
5. Choose the first box on the first line and the last box on the last line.
6. Move the king off of the chessboard.
7. There is a long chain of red dots here. You will have to hit them all.
There's nothing unlucky about this issue which stars interviews, previews and features associated with Alien: Isolation, Titanfall, The Elder Scrolls Online and more.Download Now!