Get closer to 100% completion, by finding all of the artifacts in Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
All artifacts can be found in present day Monteriggioni. From Sequence 2 onward, you’ll be given the option to leave the Animus when you pause the game. Do so to come back and look for the artifacts. You can also check your email while you’re here by going to the back of the main room and accessing the glowing laptop.
1. Claudia’s Record Book- As soon as you leave the main room and acquire the watch and earpiece, you’ll be put just outside of a door, facing a few generators. Turn around and go back inside and look right. The book is laying on the floor here.
2. Maria’s Feather Chest- Climb to the roof of the Villa. At the very top, in a dent in the roof, is the chest. A lift can be used to get up here.
3. Mario’s Sword- Go down the central steps at the front of the Villa. Once at the bottom, go past the first shop and look right. On the side of the shop is a white car, and there is an alley here. The sword is stuck into the ground underneath a big tree in the alley.
4. Medici Cape- Go down the central steps at the front of the Villa. At the bottom, continue along the main road. You should see a red car here. Turn left into the alley where the car is parked. Keep going forward and you’ll walk right into a church. The cape is in here.
5. Ezio’s Belt- Make your way to the main gate, the entrance to Monteriggioni.When you’re here, turn right and keep going straight. You’ll climb a small building with a railing on it. The belt is up here with some trash.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!