Aside from hidden money, weapons-parts and radios there are also hidden cats to collect throughout the six Army of Two: The 40th Day levels. There are 11 cats n total and some are very tricky to find. Gamerzines guide reveals all of the locations for each of the hidden cats.
Level 1- Attack
- After the Agro tutorial, climb down on the lower
floor and look South- Southwest. The cat is on top
of the little building.
- After the cutscene with one building collapsing over
another, jump on the blue container and then on
the floor. The Cat is on top of some vents in South-
Level 2- Embassy
- When going down the collapsed building, go all the
way until you see the section with white and red
walls. Look West-Northwest, the cat is on a window
in the corner.
- On the highway, right after you pushed the
ambulance off the railing, look up to the big sign for
Level 3- Zoo
- On top of the garage where the console is to restart
the Tram. It is on the left side.
- Cat is on top of the big gate at the entrance of the
zoo from which the APC storms in (last level in the
Level 4 – Hospital
- In the alleys, look for the cat on a balcony of a
building on the left side of the Comm Center.
- In the auditorium, the cat is on a yellow fridge on
the right side of the building.
Level 5 – Mall
-When you need to place the bombs, the cat is on
top of the big broken dome rooftop.
Level 6- Temple
- Next to the ship you need to blow up, the cat is on
top of the containers.
- In the Temple’s courtyard, right after you step-jump,
the cat is on top of the pagoda, to the NorthEast.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!