Welcome to the LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Complete Walkthrough, where you’ll find the solutions to every puzzle you’ll encounter in this swashbuckling adventure. We continue with Chapter 1: Curse Of The Black Pearl and Part five, Isla De Muerte.
- Use Jack to trigger the sword switch to create a bridge for Elizabeth to cross. Make sure Elizabeth grabs the lamp next to the sword switch first. Head across the bridge.
- Move across the bridge with skeletons and pick up the wheel. Place it in the device and turn it to bring the bridge across to Jack. Move across the bridge and then interact with the icon to send Jack catapulted across the cave.
- Switch to Elizabeth and then use her double jump and acrobatics to swing across and join Jack. Jump onto the chains dangling above to open up a new area.
- Head to the moonlit area and fight off the enemies. Stay in the moonlight to defeat them. Build the skeleton bones to make a wheel. Turn the wheel and head across the bridge. Grab the torch off the wall with Jack and switch to Elizabeth to turn the wheel again to raise the other bridge. Use Jack to get across the second bridge.
- Light the cannon and destroy the three entrances. Head forward to the compass symbol with Jack. Choose the North symbol and follow the footprints to the area where you can dig. There’s a couple of spades here so pick one up and get digging. Build the item. Pick it up and place it in the device just to the left. This will trigger a laser.
- Smash the treasure chest just to the left of the laser device to get a golden mirror. Place it the required area. There’s another golden mirror where you were digging so pick this up and place it on the second device.
- Push the green block to direct the laser toward the the mirror on the far side of the cave. Then push the green block to direct this mirror to the cave wall. You’ll unlock a hidden entrance.
- Time to fight! Hit Barbosa when he’s not in the moonlight, but hit the skeletons while they’re in the moonlight. Keep chasing Barbosa and hitting him, he’ll retreat. You can damage his health while he’s running through the shadows. He’ll call in re-inforcements.
- Destroy the skeleton pirates in the moonlight and then build a barrel with their bones. Jump on the barrel and roll it to the mechanism. Keep running to release a plank.
- Barbosa will arrive again. Attack him and he’ll run in the water. Attack him again while in the water and he’ll retreat and call upon his crew. Head over the other bit of moonlight and kill the enemy while in the light. Build the skeleton bones to make a makeshift ladder on the wall.
- Climb the wall and grapple across, drop on the platform below. Push the blocks into the skeleton’s eyes and Barbosa will return.
- This time he’ll head to the moonlight on the right side of the area. Chase him and hit him when he’s in the dark. Once again you’ll have to kill another batch of pirates. Remember to fight them only in the moonlight.
- Build the bones and then use Will Turner to throw an axe at the target. Jump up and across the rocks. Push the blocks into the skeleton’s eyes.
- You can now get across to Barbosa by walking across the planks. Attack him and follow him into the water until the cut-scene kicks in.
- Follow the monkey, running so you don’t get crushed by the falling rocks. Watch out for the jumps where you have to swing on the vines.
- Keep following Barbosa until he starts throwing rocks at you. This is the final battle. Pick up the gold pieces and fling them at him to stun him. Then move in with your sword and slash him. You’ll have to do this five times to drain his health. Each time you throw a rock the monkey will climb on one of your character’s heads. You may need to switch between characters to pick up the pieces to throw at Barbosa.
Company of Heroes 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls and Night of the Rabbit previews.Download Now!